- Monday 11 AM to 7 PM
- Tuesday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Wednesday 11 AM to 6 PM
- Thursday and Friday 11 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM
Story Hour Every Tuesday 9:30 a.m.!
Lego Club is on Summer Break
Program: Holiday Swag making Tue. Nov. 19th, 6:30 p.m.
'Knee Deep In Books' October Selection is 'Still Life' by Louise Penny
Our Book Club usually meets monthly -- this month, we'll meet Monday Nov. 4 at 6:30 p.m. Pick up this month's selection at the Library Front Desk. Join us, and bring your topic suggestions for shared reading and discussion! The group selects its own titles for reading. For latest updates, 'Like' the Library on Facebook or call us at 733-9303.
"The Worst Class Trip Ever" by Dave Barry -- The renowned humor writer turns his talent once again to fiction especially for junior high and young adults. When Wyatt and his 8th-grade class go on the annual class trip to Washington, DC, they think they've stumbled upon terrorists planning an attack, but it's much more complicated -- and funny -- that that, and a lot of craziness happens before Wyatt and his friends save the President. Maybe they won't end up Grounded For Life after all! -- Don Parker
Library Sprouts Is Now SEEDLINGS! Meet Thur. Oct. 17 at 10 a.m.
Free FAMILY SEARCH Genealogy Resource!
Library Closed ThanksGiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
A Universe of Stories for Your Summer Reading!
Yearbooks Available on DVD
(These are just a few of our hundreds of new books!)
- Mr. Mercedes — Stephen King
- Goldfinch — Pulitzer Prize winner
- Top Secret Twenty-One — Janet Evanovich
- Invisible — James Patterson
- The Matchmaker — Elin Hildebrand
- The Closer — Mariano Rivera
- Gone Girl — Gillian Flynn
- The Fault in Our Stars — John Green
- Vampire Academy — Richelle Mead
- Life Inside the Bubble — Dan Bongino
- Gulp! by Mary Roach
- Back to Work — Bill Clinton
- Frugal Families by Jonni McCoy
- Sin In the Second City by Karen Abbott
- The Social Animal — David Brooks
- The Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1
Don Sez: “Do you get tired of squinting at books like I do?” Then come in and see our LARGE selection of large-print books, including Westerns and non-fiction.
- Tick Tock and Second Honeymoon by James Patterson
- Bones in Her Pocket (a ‘Bones’/Temperance Brennan novel) by Kathy Reichs
- Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich
- Walking the Bible by Bruce Feiler
- Don’t Know Much About the Civil War by Kenneth C. Davis
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawknis
- Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly
- Yes Please by Amy Pohler
- Hope To Die by James Patterson
- The Escape by David Baldacci
- Gray Mountain by John Grisham
- Full Force and Effect (A Jack Ryan novel) by Mark Greaney
- 41 By George W. Bush
- Act of War by Brad Thor
- Blue Labyrinth by Preston and Child
- The Burning Room by Michael Connelly
- Revival by Stephen King
- Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
- Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9) by Jeff Kinney