- Monday 11 AM to 7 PM
- Tuesday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Wednesday 11 AM to 6 PM
- Thursday and Friday 11 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM
Make a Decorative Centerpiece for the Holidays!
Chess For All Ages!
Story Hour Every Tuesday at 9:30!
Book Club Restarting In January!
Free State Park Passes in 2016
In 2016, Hoosiers can get free access to state parks by checking out an entrance pass at their local public library. The passes will provide access to Indiana’s 32 state parks and also to Indiana’s state forest recreation areas where entrance fees are charged. They will be available for check-out from Jan. 1-Dec. 31.
For more information about this wonderful opportunity, ask a member of our staff.
"The Worst Class Trip Ever" by Dave Barry -- The renowned humor writer turns his talent once again to fiction especially for junior high and young adults. When Wyatt and his 8th-grade class go on the annual class trip to Washington, DC, they think they've stumbled upon terrorists planning an attack, but it's much more complicated -- and funny -- that that, and a lot of craziness happens before Wyatt and his friends save the President. Maybe they won't end up Grounded For Life after all! -- Don Parker
You can now link to Overdrive, one of the nation's largest e-book providers. And find almost anything you're looking for with Inspire, Indiana's information search portal. Get tips for using both on Tuesday, June 21st, at 6:30 at the Library. (Free program).
Thanks to Triple J-Mar Petroleum and the BP Fueling Communities program for the underwriting of our e-books program!
Library Sprouts Early Literacy for ages 0-3 and their caregivers is our terrific partnership program with Purdue Northwest. The first Library Sprouts of the fall will be Friday Sept. 30th at 9:30 a.m. at the Library. Don't miss it!
(These are just a few of our hundreds of new books!)
- Mr. Mercedes — Stephen King
- Goldfinch — Pulitzer Prize winner
- Top Secret Twenty-One — Janet Evanovich
- Invisible — James Patterson
- The Matchmaker — Elin Hildebrand
- The Closer — Mariano Rivera
- Gone Girl — Gillian Flynn
- The Fault in Our Stars — John Green
- Vampire Academy — Richelle Mead
- Life Inside the Bubble — Dan Bongino
- Gulp! by Mary Roach
- Back to Work — Bill Clinton
- Frugal Families by Jonni McCoy
- Sin In the Second City by Karen Abbott
- The Social Animal — David Brooks
- The Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1
Don Sez: “Do you get tired of squinting at books like I do?” Then come in and see our LARGE selection of large-print books, including Westerns and non-fiction.
- Tick Tock and Second Honeymoon by James Patterson
- Bones in Her Pocket (a ‘Bones’/Temperance Brennan novel) by Kathy Reichs
- Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich
- Walking the Bible by Bruce Feiler
- Don’t Know Much About the Civil War by Kenneth C. Davis
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawknis
- Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly
- Yes Please by Amy Pohler
- Hope To Die by James Patterson
- The Escape by David Baldacci
- Gray Mountain by John Grisham
- Full Force and Effect (A Jack Ryan novel) by Mark Greaney
- 41 By George W. Bush
- Act of War by Brad Thor
- Blue Labyrinth by Preston and Child
- The Burning Room by Michael Connelly
- Revival by Stephen King
- Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
- Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9) by Jeff Kinney