- Monday 11 AM to 7 PM
- Tuesday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Wednesday 11 AM to 6 PM
- Thursday and Friday 11 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM
Story Hour Every Tuesday at 9:30!
Lego Club Every Wednesday at 3:30
Book Club Restarting In January!
Free State Park Pass program Continues in 2017
"The Worst Class Trip Ever" by Dave Barry -- The renowned humor writer turns his talent once again to fiction especially for junior high and young adults. When Wyatt and his 8th-grade class go on the annual class trip to Washington, DC, they think they've stumbled upon terrorists planning an attack, but it's much more complicated -- and funny -- that that, and a lot of craziness happens before Wyatt and his friends save the President. Maybe they won't end up Grounded For Life after all! -- Don Parker
You can now link to Overdrive, one of the nation's largest e-book providers. And find almost anything you're looking for with Inspire, Indiana's information search portal. Get tips for using both on Tuesday, June 21st, at 6:30 at the Library. (Free program).
Thanks to Triple J-Mar Petroleum and the BP Fueling Communities program for the underwriting of our e-books program!
Library Sprouts Early Literacy for ages 0-3 and their caregivers is our terrific partnership program with Purdue Northwest. The first Library Sprouts of the fall will be Friday Sept. 30th at 9:30 a.m. at the Library. Don't miss it!
Board Games Day Sat. Jan. 21st at 9:30!
NEW! FREE Genealogy Resource!
(These are just a few of our hundreds of new books!)
- Mr. Mercedes — Stephen King
- Goldfinch — Pulitzer Prize winner
- Top Secret Twenty-One — Janet Evanovich
- Invisible — James Patterson
- The Matchmaker — Elin Hildebrand
- The Closer — Mariano Rivera
- Gone Girl — Gillian Flynn
- The Fault in Our Stars — John Green
- Vampire Academy — Richelle Mead
- Life Inside the Bubble — Dan Bongino
- Gulp! by Mary Roach
- Back to Work — Bill Clinton
- Frugal Families by Jonni McCoy
- Sin In the Second City by Karen Abbott
- The Social Animal — David Brooks
- The Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1
Don Sez: “Do you get tired of squinting at books like I do?” Then come in and see our LARGE selection of large-print books, including Westerns and non-fiction.
- Tick Tock and Second Honeymoon by James Patterson
- Bones in Her Pocket (a ‘Bones’/Temperance Brennan novel) by Kathy Reichs
- Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich
- Walking the Bible by Bruce Feiler
- Don’t Know Much About the Civil War by Kenneth C. Davis
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawknis
- Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly
- Yes Please by Amy Pohler
- Hope To Die by James Patterson
- The Escape by David Baldacci
- Gray Mountain by John Grisham
- Full Force and Effect (A Jack Ryan novel) by Mark Greaney
- 41 By George W. Bush
- Act of War by Brad Thor
- Blue Labyrinth by Preston and Child
- The Burning Room by Michael Connelly
- Revival by Stephen King
- Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
- Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9) by Jeff Kinney